This article describes how to move a local repository to a new workstation.
- Backup the repository to tape
- Take ownership of the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Foray Technologies directory and everything underneath it.
- Give the account you are using Full Control over the Foray Technologies directory
- Copy the Foray Technologies directory to the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ directory on the new workstation
- Delete Foray Technologies\ForayAdams.db on the new workstation
- Run C:\Program Files\Foray\Digital Workplace\Rebuild ADAMS Database.exe on the new workstation (v. 220.127.116.11 or later)
- Connect to the Local database
- Set other configuration options as needed (Controlling Agency, Directory Server, etc.)
- Save and Restart
- Rebuild the database
This process will create the local db, Adams Admin account, Adams groups, and set the permissions on the repository.