Register the Device
Add the Device to Adams
- Open http://myserver/AdamsAdmin on a desktop not on the device being registered
- Click Add Device
- Click Find User
- Enter the directory server login name/id of the user the device is assigned to.
- Click Search
- Select the user under Found Users
- Device Type: ex: Samsung S7
- Asset Tag: ex: A012345
- Click Register
At this point a QR code will appear on the screen. This QR code contains the unique identifier for the device and the name of the registration server.
- Open the Adams Upload application on the device
- Touch Grant at the bottom of the screen
- Answer Yes to the permissions prompts that appear
- The camera will now appear active, scan the QR code with the device
- When the “successfully registered” message appears touch OK
- Close the QR code in Adams Admin
The device is now registered and ready to use.
- Open Adams Upload
- Touch the Camera icon
- Repeat #2 until all photos for the scene have been captured
Close Scene and Upload Photos
- Touch Close Sene
- Enter a Case # or Toggle “Use Date” to auto-generate a Case # based on the date/time and current user
- Touch Close
Assets will begin transferring to the server as long as a network connection is available.
You can immediately begin taking photos for a new scene.