Adams Web Mobile Device Troubleshooting
Optimal phone size for Adams Web Mobile is approximately 2.74" x 4.7" display (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s, Windows Lumia Phone)
- Selecting a report does nothing
- Disable the pop-up blocker which is enabled by default.
- Select home button
- Select Settings
- Select Safari
- Disable (slide to left) "Block Pop-ups"
- NOTE: The reports page on iOS devices will replace the Adams Web tab with the report, not open a new tab like on Android. The user will have to click the back navigation arrow to return to AW.
- Only the Chrome browser is supported. The Android Browser is not supported.
- To cause Chrome to remember user names and passwords on the login page, enable the "Save passwords" Chrome setting.
- Choose "Allow" when prompted to show a pop-up (e.g. when running a report).
- Swiping down on a page when the page is already at the top causes a page refresh. This is standard Android phone behavior and not controlled by Adams Web.
- Windows phone no longer supports popups. Some still do but not all. Therefore, when the phone does not support popups (e.g. Windows Lumia), reports will not display or download.